Just starting out!!!!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Caro8
    on

have bought the book, read it… like it!!! hoping this works where all else has failed…feeling very positive at moment. have menu planned for next 3 days (can’t shop much until weekend) but all menus are 800 calories or thereabouts.. bit worried about the foods to eat as i don’t eat Fish or anything “fishlike” but am hoping substitution works…. am excited to see my symptoms slipping away over coming weeks along with fat!!!

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

Welcome Caro8, keep us posted with how it is going and if you have any questions, there are many knowledgeable people who can help you with them. I can’t help you with the fish avoidance though as it is my favourite bit!

• posted by Inka13
    on

Hi Caro8, I just substitute chicken for fish and it works really well, I don’t eat fish either. though wish I did, it’s so healthy! Although I can eat oysters for some reason..!
    Good luck was you begin the journey, you will do so well, I’m sure, just keep reading, keep posting and keep drinking! (Water that is!😮)

Please log in or register to post a reply.