Jun-Jul 19 starters, support group

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by CrispsForBreakfast
    on

Thanks Louise 😊 I think the main things that helped minimise a gain, whilst still indulging, was doing 15-20,000 steps a day, lots of water, no snacking between meals, eggs and veggies for most breakfasts and soup/salad for lunch. I genuinely ate whatever I wanted at dinner, had a couple of glasses of wine 9 days out of the 12 and had cake and/or ice cream every day.

I managed to discard over 1.5lbs since yesterday so I’m below where I was before I went on holiday, it feels like I get a fresh start (Just in time for the weekend 😂 ).

How are you finding it now that you’re so close to your goal? Even with an extra 10lb loss I’ll still be 14-20lbs from my long term goal so keeping my fingers crossed this will help make the loss easier.

Collecting my bikinis today, will wait to see the full horror of my weight and c-section apron before deciding if an additional 10lb loss is enough 😂🤣😂

Good luck everyone!

• posted by LouiseKangooroo
    on

@crispsforbreakfast the way you managed your holiday is very inspiring. I need to save this for later, for my next holiday which won’t be for a long while anyway… ha!
    An extra 10lbs will make a massive difference. Sometimes we don’t realise it since we have our eyes on the long term goal but 10lbs is a lot of inches off your body. Fingers crossed you’re happy with the bikinis! I’m a one piece kinda gal and I’ve recently graduated to the kind that hold everything in place lol
    I’m so close to goal that I have reached it this morning!! I was so happy I high five’d every single family member 😀 I can’t believe I reached my initial goal within 12 weeks. This has been the most rapid weight loss I have ever experienced and it makes me willing to stick to it for ever. I have revised my goal, to make sure that my visceral fat isn’t too high, and my doctor advised a further 10lbs to lose.
    The other thing is I was expecting the weight loss to slow down as I got closer to goal but it’s just as rapid as it was in the beginning. The extended fasting really agrees with me I think.
    Keep going strong CFB! Those bikinis are in the bag 😉

• posted by Baby Bumblebee
    on

Thank you for all that info Louise Kangooroo! That was really sweet of you. I’ve not tried a probiotic yet but I’m almost at the end of the 12 weeks so will be increasing my carbs on non fasting days, I’ve missed fruit so much! I think that will help. I’m not planning to go crazy with the carbs but I am looking forward to having an apple. I’m going to catch up on all the posts now, it’s been a while. 🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.