It works !!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Angiepangie
    on

I would just like to say that I started the 8 week blood sugar diet with my husband to support him as he had been diagnosed with diabetes 2 years ago. Today he went for his review with the doctor to be told that his blood pressure has returned to normal, his cholesterol levels have returned to normal but most importantly he is no longer diabetic. Yes he is still in remission and has his next check up in 3 months. yes We were sceptical about this working but it does so proud right now of what has been achieved. Thank you so much for your research and books that have helped him to reach his goals ! X

• posted by marie123
    on

Hi Angiepangie,

What a fantastic result for your husband. Congratulations to him. He does right to be proud of himself for what he’s achieved – it’s a brilliant outcome. Congratulations to you too for doing the BSD with him and giving him that support. I hope you’re proud of yourself, too!
    I have a friend who has adopted a low carb way of eating and although she doesn’t get monitored as I do (like your husband I’m also a Type II diabetic now in remission) she knows that if this woe is improving many of my health markers it’s likely to be improving hers, too. Great, isn’t it.
    As you say, thank goodness for Michael Mosley, his research and his books; and a big cheer for the team who operate this Forum.

Best of luck to both of you going forward. xx

Please log in or register to post a reply.