I can't read the calorie information in the book.. it's way too small

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Deelightful
    on

I bought the recipe book yesterday, and today I’m working out meals for week 1. But, even with glasses on, the calorie information on the right of the recipes, is too small and seems to be in a grey font rather than black.

Also, I’ve put the ingredients for the spicy red peppers in my Tesco grocery list, and for two of us it comes to £7. Our shopping normally costs £40 a week for me and Hubby.. not sure I can afford this. Can you direct me to more budget-friendly recipes, along with the calorie count please?

• posted by KrysiaD
    on

Deelightful – I haven’t followed the recipes from the book. I followed the principles of the BSD by cutting out the bad carbs from our normal recipes. I also kept my carbs low – under 50g a day because I have diabetes. So I have courgetti instead of potatoes, pasta or rice, or we make cauliflower rice or other veggies. It worked really well for me – and was actually cheaper because we were not buying the carby stuff.

Please log in or register to post a reply.