How much weight can I lose?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Choccy Holic
    on

I am wondering how much weight I can expect to lose on the 8 week diet?
    Anyone share with me how much they’ve lost or anticipate losing?
    I’m 90kg and have a function in 13 weeks. I’m aiming to stay on the diet for the 13 weeks and hopefully fit in to a dress I bought when I was not so big.
    Is 13 weeks too long to be on the diet?
    Thankyou

• posted by alliecat
    on

Hi Choccy Holic. Welcome to the community! Weight loss is very different for every person, and it’s not
    the best idea to compare yourself to others. We can all be doing exactly the same thing in terms of counting
    calories and carbs, and have different results. I’ve lost 50% of my body weight, and my results were very
    average, a stone a month. Optimal results are achieved by keeping careful watch on the macros, and
    drinking 2-3 liters a day. You can certainly go beyond 8 weeks to achieve your goals. I did it for 10 months
    straight, with absolutely no ill effects. In fact, I’ve never felt better! Let us know how you get on 🙂

Allie

Please log in or register to post a reply.