How Many Carbs?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by mootime
    on

Hi all, I’m on day 2 here and finding it all ok so far.
    One question I am trying to find the answer to is how many grams of carbs should we be staying under. Standard LC dieting keeps you under 20g/ day but with beans, nuts and lots of veg that is definitely not going to be a possibility! I am just trying to make sure I get this right so it would be good to get a bit of an idea.

• posted by Lolo
    on

I don’t think there is a rule about how many grams to eat – more to avoid processed carbs – bread, pasta, rice, crackers, crisps etc. I’ve been tracking 70-80 over the past 2 days. x

• posted by Janet1973
    on

I’m not tracking carbs at all as there is nothing in the book that says we should. I’m just not eating any of the simple ones. I’ve lost 4 pounds in four days and two and half inches off my waist. There are some other threads on here where people have done the maths for carbs.

• posted by mootime
    on

Great, Thanks.
    I just wanted to make sure that I wasn’t missing anything. I have com in around 70-80 today and yesterday so that seems about right and I am not eating any of the simple carbs.
    I might look for the thread with more thoughts on the amounts of carbs ( just because I quite like a rule to try to stick to) but glad to know I’m on the right track.

Please log in or register to post a reply.