How do you keep 800 calories at the same time as low carbs?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by talyford
    on

What should the total carbs be on 800 calories?

• posted by Baristagirls
    on

I don’t think there’s a rigid amount but for faster weight loss, a lot of us try to keep to 50g and below.

• posted by Esnecca
    on

Do you issues with your blood sugar? If so, you might want to aim for lower daily carb figure, 30 grams or even less. As far as figuring out how much of your 800 calorie you’re eating in carbs, I use MyFitnessPal to log everything I eat. I weigh and measure the food, look it up in their database, and input it in my daily diary. Then it adds everything up for me so I can see the macronutrient breakdown. A lot of people on this forum use FatSecret as it has a UK-specific database available.

This post gives you an easy way to calculate the amounts and percentages of carb, protein and fat so you can input those goals easily into MFP or any other diet tracker: https://thebloodsugardiet.com/forums/topic/20th-feb-starters/page/4/#post-58403

Please log in or register to post a reply.