How are your blood sugars?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Motivated
    on

Hi, first post from me. I have been doing Fast 800 for a couple of weeks now and have had some great results – down 9.5lbs and my blood sugars have reduced, but still a long way to go for me.

I wondered how long it was taking everyone to achieve ideal blood glucose results or results consistently in the normal range?

I am also curious, my highest glucose results are always my fasting bloods, the rest of the day they can be quite low but these are always high – any thoughts?

Thanks!

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

HbA1c was down within 3 months from 8.2 to 6.9 then 3 months later down to around 6.0 and has a variation of between 5.8 and 6.4. I am still on insulin but half the previous dose and cut glycazide down by one third. Having been diabetic for 14 years and having been put straight onto insulin (my original reading was 11.4 and doctor told me I had to go on insulin – if only I knew then what I know now). Anyway, I dont expect to be ‘cured’ but I am so much healthier now. Been following this way of life for 3 years.

• posted by AnnieW
    on

Type dawn phenomenon into the search box and you will see posts about it which is probably what is happening. Looks like you are off to a flying start.

Please log in or register to post a reply.