Here we go restart no7 ๐Ÿ˜ณ

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Started in June 16 and lost just over 3 stone, reversed symptoms of S.L.E. also reversed prediabetis, and a fatty liver, not at target but getting there. Felt AMAZING, Went on holiday, slowly put it all back on almost, over four months, then moved house, and now struggled to get a grip. So I’m going public. I will do a daily blog. I also weigh daily in kilos, as I like the boost of the incremental weight loss it gives you, rather than stones and pounds.
    im sure there are others also embarrassed like me about persistent self sabotaging, so anyone else up for the journey.

• posted by Californiagirl
    on

Welcome back greenjanet — as I recall you’ve been busy building a house, right? That would be very stressful and tiring with a million decisions and constant oversight — Very hard to stay dieting with that kind of activity going on. I’m sure you will be back on track soon — all your good training from before will pay off quickly. Just start up again. I will look forward to your renewed success!

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Welcome back greenjanet. Sounds like you are up for the challenge again and ready to get to grips with the BSD again and see results. Look forward to reading your updates – best of luck.

Please log in or register to post a reply.