Here Goes (?)

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Pookiesnackenberger
    on

It’s been a roller coaster over the last few weeks. I have pain and numbness in my toes. Had in left toes for years; recently also in right and tingling and beginnings of numbness in fine fees. So to GP. Tested bloods etc normal, after discussing might be diabetes. Meanwhile got Michaels book and did M test and BMI etc. BMI 31.9! Waist 48″! Weight 15 stone! So even tho not dia. soon could be. Yet, though decided to do the 800 bsd it’s now gone 10 a.m. And not eaten – kind’ve stalled.

• posted by Cherrianne
    on

Hi Pookie, and welcome
    One of the other forum members has experienced improvement in neuropathy since doing the BSD.
    I’m sure some weight loss will help, but hopefully your GP is following up on this, especially as you aren’t diabetic?
    Keep posting and let us know how you get on. You need to eat from a wide variety of foods when on calorie restrictions to make sure you get all the nutrients you need. So it is important that you eat regularly, even though your appetite will reduce. In the long term it will ensure that you stay on track ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Patsy
    on

Oooh, you don’t want numb fine fees! ๐Ÿ™‚

Good luck with the diet. Maybe it won’t help this particular problem, but it’s likely that losing some weight and inches around your waist will generally improve your health.

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Hi pookiesnackenberger, Cherrianne is right, check out Bill1954 on ‘this has to work for me’. Inspiring stuff!!!
    ๐Ÿ™‚

Please log in or register to post a reply.