Help please

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Dolly
    on

Hi have been doing weight watchers but despite sticking to plan finding it very hard going. Thinking of doing 800 a day starting on Monday as 8 weeks to my holiday. Has anyone else started this diet because ‘fed up’ struggling with weight watchers? Would really appreciate your comments. Thanks ๐Ÿ˜

• posted by kate368
    on

Hi Dolly, I tried WW and SW many many times with minimal success. They both allow you to eat the stuff that’s no good for you. I think this plan comes at it differently and reeducates your tastes. I’ve had far more success with the BSD!

• posted by Dolly
    on

Hi Kate – good to know I am not alone struggling with ww. Think I will start on Monday and cancel my ww subscription which I feel is high considering the support I have received. Seems to me everyone here on the forums is far more helpful and supportive.

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

I never tried either WW or SW but have found the community here to be fantastically helpful and supportive. Good luck with reaching your goals.

• posted by Dolly
    on

Hi Mixnmatch

Thanks – sounds as if you are on your way to reaching your goals ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by ClarinetCathy
    on

I did WW and SW for years and couldn’t understand why I wasn’t losing weight. It took me nine months last year to lose what I lost on BSD in about five weeks! I am a slow loser but since January this year have lost 33lb. That never ever happened on SW or WW. I have realised since starting BSD that the low fat high carb way of eating just didn’t suit me. It’s hard to go against everything we have been taught about low fat diets but this way of eating works and you won’t feel hungry which is very liberating. Also, the support on here is amazing and so much more informative than the slimming club meetings that I attended for years and years. Good luck with your BSD journey and welcome to our successful way of eating.

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

The only goal I haven’t already reached is the one that says I am never going back again ๐Ÿ˜ I am 8 stone lighter than I was 2 1/2 years ago and reached my target weight 5 months ago. The reason I still post here is to support others on their journey and to keep embedding the principles into my own life so I will never end up where I was.

• posted by Dolly
    on

Wow Mixnmatch you are certainly supportive – thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

ClarinetCathy – thanks – I am certainly going to do this – seems whilst losing pounds I will be keeping ยฃ’s not spending on ww. ๐Ÿ‘

Please log in or register to post a reply.