help :-(

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by nursecathy44
    on

so, i have just started week 6, current weight loss is 9.5lbs, have stayed the same the last 2 weeks and desperately hoping to start losing again soon, my sugars are a lot better, i feel fab but i do feel very annoyed and disheartened by my slow weight loss 🙁
    I havent seen my husband since October 12th (he works abroad) and he is due back for xmas on the 22nd and was really hoping to have lost a stone by then, I do fast from 6pm till 12pm and generally stay within the 800 cals, i try to keep my carbs in the 20g range ? any suggestions greatly received TIA

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi

Many on here have plateaued like you, but then start to lose again, so don’t be too disheartened. Great that your sugars are better, and that you feel fab.

Have you checked your measurements? Sometimes they change when weight doesn’t.

It should help if you stay within the 800 and carbs low. Watch portion sizes, sometimes they slip. Do you record everything you eat? Sometimes we forget something, writing it down or using an app can help us spot if we’re doing something wrong.

Are you drinking enough water? Eating enough protein and fat?

Hope this helps.

Please log in or register to post a reply.