Hello :-)

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

Since I posted that I have actually lost a bit more. I am trying a ‘reverse diet’ which sounds a bit strange, but doesn’t involve living out of the pub and chippy again, just increasing my calories and carbs every week by a percentage, I am now on 1900 calories a week and have lost another 1.4 pounds. I also have a scary number of size 8 tops, and one size 6 that I can fit into (although the size 6 is a bit tight around my bulging biceps ๐Ÿ˜‚) and some of my size 12 jeans really need a belt as well. I am also increasing my designer charity shop collection slowly. I am sticking to not buying new stuff until my birthday, although I did buy a size 8 Christmas jumper in the sale to signal my intention to still fit in it next December. I miss this thread, we had a right laugh on it. Have you heard anything from Lucky?

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

Thats so heartening that you can slowly increase but still decrease in weight a little MIXY!
    Yeh i miss the folks from here..LUCKY!FROG!JAN and others.wd be good to know how theyre doing xx

• posted by 1960smp
    on

Absolutely brilliant Mix!! That is certainly a great achievement and so encouraging…

Am afraid I didn’t get past day 1 of my intended NEW start….a call from the Hospital to increase my Prednisalone threw me so am afraid I went into comfort mode.

I intend to get back up and re start but then struggle to do so…

Have actually made 3 meals from MM wife’s recipe book, deliciousness is the word..

After another hospital visit today, am feeling motivated to get back into this change of lifestyle and get my head out of the “diet” mode

I must have wasted tons of good food already, shame on me!!

Well, here goes to planning a week of food and truthfully hope I can do it ….

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

Thanks 1960smp, I am starting to think of eating this way as my comfort mode, so good luck getting back on the wagon and changing the lifestyle. I haven’t actually made any meals from the recipe book, I usually just browse books for ideas and then wing it, but a few people have recommended recipes I’d like to try sometime. Which ones have you tried?

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

MESSAGE FOR CAPTAINLYNNE!
    Lynne ive replied to yr latest post on Keep Calm etc,but fir some reason,tho it says on the side of the page that my entrys been submitted,i cant see any sign of it on the page itself!
    So i’ m putting it here too,coz it took ages to write ..ive tried copying and pasting it on yr thread but it keeps saying duplicate post!
    ( Hello everyone on this thread by the way, and massive hugs to old friends xx)

LYNNE what a thoughtful,thought provoking and interesting post! Sorry this is a long answer..i havent been on here for a while but still on my BSD path.

There really doesnt seem any danger you’ll ever go backwards now Lynne,i think youre committed for life to this …me too,i think,this time round.
    I feel that this low carb/ full fat plan has much more chance of extremely longterm success than the miserable low cal/ low fat regime i tried to follow without permanent success time after time after time. I do pray that we’ll all still be going onwards and staying downwards in three or four years time! ( the Superslimmers programme stated most people regain in a few years and the scientists said only 5-10% will keep it off..well yah boo sucks to them,lets prove them wrong!)

I must admit i live in fear of regaining,almost to a phobic extent..i had anorexia briefly as a teen and it has surprised me how that element of my nature is still in there somewhere,to some extent,tho of course now i am far more sensible,responsible and clued up than i was as a youngster ( in my anorexic phase, i ate only one apple and a small square of meat each day)

I still have weight to lose,probably another stone down i guess and i’ll be satisfied,but we’ ll see when i get there.

I only weigh about once a fortnight and in between times i just go by how things get looser and looser,but for everyday weigher ins,i like JULES method of taking an average over seven days.

So,how wd you say you generally feel Lynne these days..are you pinching yrself at times,hardly able to believe you have gone thru such an amazing transformation? Do you ever dream that youre back to your old size and feel reluef when you wake up that it was just a bad dream! Do you feel immensely physically better AND mentally and emotionally?

Now i’m 77 lbs lighter than i was 7 and a half months ago, i feel a sense of magic in my life that far outweighs any occasional and passing fancies for a piece of buttered toast or some sweeties!
    VERANO, youre correct – we can’t return to the old habits – its hardly surprising that doing just that takes us right back to where we were before weightwise,or even heavier ..and i also i agree with you saying it comes down to how much we want to be healthy- and also how much we are enjoying being lighter and in smaller size clothing.

So glad you share your ongoing journey with us LYNNE..youre like a little lighthouse or beacon of hope to us all and help us to see it IS possible to turn your life totally around.

• posted by 1960smp
    on

Welllll Helloooo Peeps!!

Goodness me, my mojo certainly came and went without much of a fight ( on my part ) I must say!

SO, Here I am , back to basics – ben to see my DSN today and was told my HbA1c was 84!! Cor that soon doubled but my meds and lack of willpower is the problem

She has given me 3 months to prove to her I can do this…..

I do hope familiar forum buds are still active and looking forward to getting to read and know other new buds…

ok, need to plan – meals and shopping…

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Welcome back luvvy, I’m on week two, I follow the second time around blog, as I’m restarting yet again. Keep at it. Keep posting.
    ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™‹

• posted by 1960smp
    on

Aw thanks GreenJanet ๐Ÿ˜
    Must head over to that 2nd round blog!

I am feeling tad more inspired reading the threads x

• posted by josie53
    on

Hello to Green Janet and 1960smp, good to see some familiar names. I am still battling away, haven’t really done much since Christmas. I have maintained the 3 stone that i lost but haves tarted eating some Potato so not really losing any weight, sometimes 1lb off and then 1 on but nothing in the way of weight loss. I have lost the rhythm of it. Will start reading the threads and see if i can be inspired, i still have 2 stone to go. HBA1c now at 38 which i am reliably informed is good.

Good luck to all on the Hello thread

• posted by 1960smp
    on

Hi Josie, thanks for the warm welcome ๐Ÿ˜€

Keep on keeping on we will get there!!

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

Hi folks! Woohooo! Nice to see this thread up and running again! ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽˆ
    Well done JOSIE on maintaining three stone loss…youre well over halfway to yr goal! XX
    Theres a great saying…
    “Remember how far you’ve come, not just how far you’ve got to go.
    You may not be where you want to be,but neither are you where you used to be!”

We should all bear this in mind always!

I understand what you mean about losing the rhythm…i’ m just finishing week 41 and feel i am flagging a bit..
    Tomorrow i’ m gonna drop some food choices ive used a lot,and substitute some others ive neglected,which are similar carb/ cal value..in the hope of getting some renewed vim and vigour for BSD way of life! Its my last push..ive lost 88-89 lbs and wd like to get to 100 lbs down. And it feels like the last push is the hardest!

1960SMP!!! You can make the next three months work for you…youre on the right track coz youre planning ahead! X

And GREEN JANET,my mate!..second time around..all that matters is youve picked yrself up,dusted yrself down,and made a new fresh start! Good for you,girl .๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป go us,we rock! โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ XX

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi all the lovely BSDers
    Yep we rock, let’s all inspire each other with our amazing ness, and Yowser 89 Pounds wowser Yowser ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

• posted by josie53
    on

how lovely to hear from lots of familiar names, i have got the recipe book to go with the bad and have tried lots of things especially the brownies, if anyone else has tried them do they have a problem with them going mouldy if not eaten within about 10 days.

• posted by 1960smp
    on

Great to see you too Yowser!!! And we’ll done to the 41 weeks wow you inspire us all

Am getting more and more encouraged as I hang out in here!!!

• posted by josie53
    on

i would like to know how Lucky and Tokyo and various people that i started with are doing

• posted by 1960smp
    on

Me too Josie!!

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hehe josie 53
    Are you having a laugh, I darent make them they would be gone before they had had a chance to cool down, 10 days hehehe

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

JAN!!!…..step away from dem brownies! ๐Ÿ˜„ Xx

• posted by Marsie
    on

Yowzer49, how well you’ve done, what an impressive number of lbs you are not carrying around now๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I agree it is nice to see some familiar names and hear their stories.

I’m one of those who started with not so much to lose. I’ve “maintained” most of the 5kg loss I achieved in the middle part of last year. Wasn’t intending to maintain, mind you, but there’s been something of a credibility gap between my intentions and my actions …..sigh! I spend most of my forum time now on the 4 week challenges, current one ending “mid May”. Open to all, even if part way through the 4weeks. We just set our mini goals for that period and post as often as possible.

Cheers all.

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

Hi folks, I am still here too, currently on holiday, but more generally maintaining my 8 stone plus weight loss since I started. My 25th wedding anniversary was last weekend and I got back in my dress with room to spare, and have now recommitted to doing so every 5 years to stop me getting so out of hand again. Glad to see so many of the old names still going strong, and hope to see you make your ultimate goals here among friends.

• posted by 1960smp
    on

How inspiring mixnmatch!! Maintaining 8 stone loss is awesome

I hope the others pop in soon and update us – I recall gavins recipes too. I used to like the menu he shared

Well am afraid I derailed myself – am learning so much what makes me tick and tiredness and not planning def is one of my weaknesses.

The good thing is in the last 4 days no weight gain or loss ๐Ÿ™„

Back to basics tomorrow

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

Back from my holiday now and I actually ended nearly a pound lighter than I started despite many indulgences and alcohol every night. Planning is definitely key to the weightloss phase, but I am finally starting to believe that there is a stable weighted life after planning, for this maintenance phase. Good luck to everyone from this thread whether they are still posting or not. I still re-read it every now and then for the laugh out loud moments. Thanks to you all for being part of my journey to the new healthy me.

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

MIXY i think you have nailed it! Hope to chat to you here again when you pop in x
    Massive congrats to you on what youve lost and how you’re maintaining it
    You and CAPTAINLYNNE are shining examples of how BSD can work and can continue to work ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
    Brill that you lost on hols even tho you indulged in treats ( just as you should on a holiday!)
    Will soon be in maintenance phase myself and feel v encouraged by yr words! X
    Thanks MARSIE for yr kind words! I think doing the mini challenges is very useful, and are a great way of taking little steps towards our targets ..am on a Solstice challenge over on the Fast Day forum right now!
    Good luck to all Fellow Forumers! โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

• posted by Nettle
    on

Hi MixnMatch
    Congrats on the 25th SILVER anniversary. How great sliding in to your dress must have felt. Holiday success as well, what a year for you. We’ll done and aren’t we all lucky to have ended up here?

I have maintained for just over 6 months, slight wiggle up now and then but within a 1kg margin of error as I call it and still 4 kg below what I’d set as a goal in March 2016. I enjoy all food I eat, never feel deprived, I too have a new life.
    Nettle

• posted by 1960smp
    on

It’s Sat lunchtime here and am having a PJ day lol love hanging out on me jams

Just sorted freezer making room for some planned meals as I prep and precook next week. Have been so poorly this week and my mojo did a runner so am fighting to get it back – have lost 2.5kg tho!

My bg levels need reducing as I had convinced my DN to give me 3 months to do it and am nearly halfway there already but not looking good, so best get my act together else am being given more meds I don’t want to take ….my next Hba1c due July

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

My OH had some good news from the Doc today, I think I’ve mentioned that without actually either doing the diet or even moderating the (too much) wine he drinks, he has lost nearly two stone just by only eating when he is hungry most of the time and eating the lovely low carb meals I cook for him. His blood pressure was 136/70 which is considerably better than it used to be, although he is still on the BP meds of course. He sounded a little thoughtful as well when I mentioned some people on here have come off all the BP meds, so you never know, he may actually do the whole thing later this year, to get rid of the two stone he still really needs to lose.

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

Hi there “Hello” gang!
    How is everyone and MIXMATCH good news about yr husband..how is he doing now?
    Ive just finished week 51 of BSD and am 100 pounds down in weight…thrilled to bits.
    Will keep on with this delicious way of eating coz why change,but allow myself treats when eating out/ celebrating
    Will be nice to have occasional glass wine/ g and t/ beer, a dessert sometimes,and some more fruit.but will not return to buying cakes and biscuits and bread. Not being smug,am well aware i could still fall off the wagon any day,as ive done so often before..but ive never lost so much weight so easily,and i feel that at last,maybe something works for me and will keep working.
    How is everyone doing? X

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

Hi again, just replied on the ‘Weigh in’ thread, to congratulate you on your success, but thank you for asking about my husband. He has put a little of the weight back on again, but started voluntarily cutting back at least a little when he noticed, which is a big success. Means I don’t need to nag him so much if he makes these decisions for himself. I do think many of his health problems could be helped by going lower carb and lower alcohol, so keep hoping he will decide to try an 8 week stint at some point. He isn’t obese, just overweight on BMI, but it is all stomach. I still miss the fun we had on this thread, and wonder how Lucky is going on.

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

MIXNMATCH Am glad yr hubby has taken some steps towards BSD..hopefully he will embrace it fully at some stage! For now,he’s achieved some damage limitation..the time has to be right doesnt it and in the right frame of mind,
    I know,i miss LUCKY too and lots of other folk who were regulars here.
    Come back and say hi to us all you old regulars! XX we miss the laughs! Tho i have to admit,i am guilty too of not visiting very much. Trying to spend less time staring at this screen

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi all

Yes I also miss the banter from this thread, let’s all get bantering ๐Ÿ˜…

• posted by josie53
    on

i am am amazed at how much weight i lost when involved with this thread. I miss Lucky, Tokyo although i have not put on weight i haven’t lost any more either. so will have to put up with just 3 stone. Who would have thought it.

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

Hi GREEN JAN and JOSIE x good to see you both
    Josie 3 stone down and maintaining is not to be sniffed at ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
    GREEN JAN how are you getting on? X

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi Yowser
    Well restarting for the umpteenth time, lost 3 st last summer and put 2 back on, but on it now, so much easier in the summer isn’t it. Do you still have fage for breckie, I do it’s so lush had fresh raspberries today with it yum๐Ÿง

• posted by josie53
    on

hiya, i am still having the greek yogurt from Aldi with some nuts and some blueberries

• posted by LindaA
    on

Hi everyone,
    I’m still lurking and reading but don’t post much.
    Congrats on everyone’s success, keep going, this is not a diet, this is a way of life!
    Sugar and grains are no longer a part of my life, so willpower has nothing to do with it. It is just a decision to day no.

I have maintained my 30kg loss since September last year and incorporate fasting into my regime as well (by fasting, I mean water and salt only, no food).

If I can do it, you all can!

Hubby and I are off to Africa for a 5 week holiday on Monday, I’ll check in when I get back and let you know how I went and what I weigh (currently 60kg)
    Cheers
    Linda

• posted by 1960smp
    on

Morning folks had a couple of emails saying there were replies to this thread so thought I would pop in and update.

I didn’t even get off the first rung of the return to the ladder ladder so so many things going on with health and with family ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

I did try doing some of the diet doctor principles which are similar to this way of eating, and absolutely love their food and recipes but really need to address my weight and my blood sugar numbers .
    I must admit it scares me a little trying to plan around 800 cal a day but know it must be done. I have moved my planned diabetic nurse appointment from July to August so probably have around six weeks left to really press on and get this in order .

Going to spend the afternoon rereading MM book and plan the rest of the week menu ๐Ÿ‘

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

Hi 1960SMP
    Sorry to hear about yr health and family worries..hope things improve for you X

I too love diet doctor! Lots of good advice there.

I know its scary thinking of 800 cals a day, i really didnt think i could do it. I said i wd try a week and was very fearful! I ended up going 24 weeks 800/50 then doing a further 28 weeks on around 1000 cals,50 g carbs.

What really makes it more doable than we think it will be, is a) full fat yog,butter, cream,olive oul,nuts are so filling,so you dont have that miserable empty feel in yr tum that you get with low cal,low fat diets b) once you ve given up bread etc,and chased that naughty Carb Monster away,it doesnt return,that addiction does fade, and c) the encouraging weight losses and improved blood sugars and cholesterol makes it feel worthwhile and d) not buying cakes,bread,spuds and other high carb foods ( or buying smaller quantities if you have to feed the family) does save you a few bob!
    Sorry this is long…good luck ! X ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

GREEN JANET! You can do it! I am gunning for you! Youve had success in the past and will do again. Even if you have put 2 stone back, youre still a stone less than before.
    Plus never forget,if you hadnt worked hard to lose that three stone,and instead was eating a bit too much at that time , who knows how much more you wd have gained ? …if that makes any sense! ๐Ÿค”
    Yes i still have a greek yog n nuts/ berries brunch..delish! I am addicted to yogurt now..i guess i have an addictive nature! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹
    josie..aldi yog is even nicer than fage – thicker and creamier -and a lot cheaper! I only have it now as weekend treats tho,coz its higher in fat and cals than fage. Blueberries are sooooo good for us!
    LINDA Have a lovely hol..xxx ps thanks for the autophagy info and link…
    Not sure I have enough willpower to do a 24 hr water fast tho xx

• posted by 1960smp
    on

thanks Yowzer for taking the time to encourage me, I take on board what you say

If by chance you have any typical weeks menus you used could you take a minute to share any as Am so much better at reading them than trying to plan and feeling defeated before I start

I am not impressed with the BSD book ones as their cal values can be way off

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

HI 1960 ..i am not the right person to give you that advice – tho am sure others here can and will – i’ m not much of a cook and my typical weeks food would prob be very boring to a lot of people, as i used same things over and over,but for me that works
    I always have a large portion of fage full fat yogurt for brunch ..anytime between eleven am and two pm..the later the better to get some fasting hours in..with just a small handful of berries or nuts. To me this makes the equivalent of say a Cornetto,being creamy and delicious.and the nuts giving a nice crunch,while the tartness of berries goes really well with the Yog and its all pretty nutritious too!
    Dinner is usually very simple..some pepper strips,lettuce or watercress, a stalk of celery and some red onion ( being careful with amounts tho as even salady stuff is surprisingly Carby…spring onions are better carbwise than red ones,but i do love a few rings of red onion!) with either wiltshire ham – a large portion – or hot roast chicken breast with crispy skin ( yummy! ) im not much of a fishy person but sometimes i bake cod in foil with slices of lemon and have it with broc and cauli
    Otherwise dindins is three large eggs scrambled in plenty of butter on a bed of watercress and spinach.
    Or …back bacon or halloumi slices..with scrambled or fried eggs is delicious. Even a cheeky sausage sometimes! ๐Ÿ˜„
    Im not a cheese eater so cant advise there.
    Apples,,narnas,oranges and pears are a thing of the past ..i used to eat them a lot but theyre very carby..so they are at most one item per month. Over the last year i prob havent eaten more than four small apples,two or three narnas, two pears, one orange. Rare treats but they taste absolutely sublime when you have them!
    You wd have laughed! DD took me for a posh facial and they started us off sitting in reception drinking water with an orange slice in it. I got a funny look from the snooty lady coz i dived on the orange slice and devoured it! ๐Ÿ˜‹
    I look forward to a little extra fruit and more veg now that i can be a little more relaxed. I must say its fruit,veg,nuts,yog i crave now rather than cake,bread,etc which leaves me coldi think it was MIXNMATCH who said,
    “Once the carb cravings are gone, you stop seeing the cake as an object of desire at all to a large extent.”
    Thats SO true!
    Then in the evening – a tricky time for me as i want to nibble if i watch tv – a few nuts to graze on and perhaps a spoonful or two of yog again.
    Please dont feel defeated..this is a great way of eating…lots of full fat delicious foods! You really wont go hungry and can eat as simply as i do,or theres lots people here with great recipe ideas..top right of this page Recent Recipes are featured XX

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

Ps 1960SMP I used mynetdiary as a free,easy way to log my daily carbs etc..also keeps track of water drunk,steps taken etc. They sometimes ask do you want to upgrade to the paid version but the free one does all i want it to
    Xx

• posted by josie53
    on

hope all is well with you and yours now, i am sort of stable not put on any weight but not lost any either

• posted by josie53
    on

what do you have instead of yogurt, i eat the yogurt Monday to Friday and have eggs at the weekend. I am not sure what to have after that, i suppose i need to go back to the book. I still have 2 stones to lose

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

Hi JOSIE i have yog every day..total fullfat fage greek yogurt from Tesco monday to friday
    Weekends i have Aldi Brooklea fullfat greek yog as a treat..its much cheaper at ยฃ1.29 per 500 grams,but got more cals and fat than Fage…tastes gorgeous doesnt it!
    Total has just gone up on price at tesco..ยฃ2.75 for 500 grams ..grrrrrr! its getting too dear!
    Do you like cheese? Its low carb. How about bacon and eggs occasionally? Makes a good brekky,brunch,lunch or tea,specially at weekends.
    I too could lose two more stone but it wd take me down to a weight i havent seen for over thirty yrs..i think maybe at 67 and now looking very wrinkled due to weight loss, i might aim to lose ten pounds to one stone quite slowly
    I suppose we shdnt get too hung up n nubers on a scale xxx

• posted by josie53
    on

I am 64 and also very many wrinkles, although i have reversed my blood sugars i am prone to having the odd chip and other things that i shouldn’t have, hence i haven’t lost any weight since after xmas

I do have bacon occasionally but i find it too salty now
    Fortunately i do like mushrooms so often put cheese on them and bake in the oven
    Just get lazy really, i shall probably not eat pasta rice brea or anything with flour in again

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

And isnt that great JOSIE that you feel you can continue without pasta,rice,bread ? I feel same way. This time last year,i thought it was a complete impossibility that i could give up toast and other carby stuff! Just shows,doesnt it,the more you eat floury stuff the more you want it. Stop eating it and the craving goes! Who knew!!!
    Wish i had known this about 30 years ago…wd have stopped me livng thru many years of yoyo dieting.
    Really I wd love to lose 23 more lbs,and then i wd be half the weight i started off at….will do that slowly tho and without pressure. If for some reason i cdnt lose another ounce that wd be ok.
    I feel embarrassed i had so much to lose,but it works out i gained an average of five lbs per year for twenty years!
    Shows how insidious it is,just creeps up
    I think maybe the main thing for us folk in our sixties is to aim to maintain. Lot of people here are maintaining successfully which makes me hopeful of similar success for myself! X

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Morning Yowser
    I’m the same I have been overweight for 42 years, it has so affected my life, but now as I loose weight I rejoice In my great good fortune to have found this plan, as nothing has ever worked for me like this plan.
    THIS PLAN SWITCHES OF THE CARB MONSTER. Yeaaaaaa, and the monster appetite goes yeaaaaaaaaaa
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿค—๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
    I restarted five days ago, and as I say bye bye to the pounds, kilos, this time, I’m saying bye bye permimently. So I have no regrets, just pure joy, to be eating this amazing food, that just makes my mitochondria feel like they are bursting with energy. Woo hoo

Hope your amazing achievement continues to flourish.
    Love Jan ๐Ÿ™‹

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

Ahh JAN its so lovely that youre feeling so positive and enjoying being back on the back seat of the bus!! ( remember those days!?)
    Stay on that happy vibe and it will be a doddle ..i am with you in spirit and also in body coz i want to lose some more and make sure i keep that naughty Carb Monster on the run!
    Can we do it???yes we can!!!! XXXXX

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Sure thing Yowser banish the ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ

• posted by 1960smp
    on

Morning all,

great to see you Josie and Greenjanet

Thank you Yowzer!! I appreciate you feel you may not be the best person to ask but what you shared is invaluable to some one like me…I will use the ideas to launch from lol

I need to eat around 8am in a morning as my medications need to be taken following food….don’t think I would be ok if taken later but once on a roll I may give that a go.

Well, so far this week, I have not managed to get started, with one thing and another but weighed myself this morning and GOT to get started today…no more procrastination – so here we go!

Please log in or register to post a reply.