Hello- 2 weeks in update

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Kereru
    on

Hi all, I have completed two weeks, yay! I have to say this week was tricky, I had a day where wine got the better of me and I ate a little more BUT did manage not to go crazy. I have kept to the no bad carbs but ate a little over 800 some days. I feel sick of meat and vege so need to switch things up a bit this week. Overall I have maintained the 4kg loss from my first week but I have lost 3 cm from my waist this week. Switching any alcohol consumption to vodka and soda for the days I just need a drink!
    Hope everyone else is going well!

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Looks like you have a plan to move forward Kereru. We all have stumbles along the way, with temptation getting the better of us and with some days being more than 800cals – but I bet you have some under too, so it balances out long term. Why not try omelette with salad for a change, or fish and stir-fried spinach perhaps. It’s always a good idea measure as well as weigh, as it can be surprising how measurements can shrink, even if the scales are being stubborn.

Keep going and I’m sure you will be posting loses again soon.

Please log in or register to post a reply.