Gonna do it this time!!!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by ruby09dogs
    on

Yesterday I started my BSD, I’m not diabetic but need to lose about 5 stone!!!!
    I did the BSD last year & lost 19lbs in 3 weeks but then I decided it was ok to have bread etc, hence all the weight went back on.
    Looking forward to keeping up to date with all the comments in the forums 🙂

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi ruby, I think we have all had some slip ups at some time. Lesson learnt, put it behind you and welcome back to the fold.

• posted by alliecat
    on

Welcome home, Ruby! Many have made the error of believin9 they could return to eatin9 the way they did
    before…with identical results. This is a permanent lifestyle alteration, and you already know that you can
    be successful with this. Very best to you,

Allie

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Welcome back Ruby. It sounds like lesson learnt the hard way, so now it’s time to more forward in the right direction again. You did really well last time and I’m sure you’ll be reporting good results again soon too. Why not think about joining us on the One Week At a Time …5th March thread, as it’s a great place to find advice and support and we love to celebrate successes too.
    Best wishes for great results again this time ….

• posted by ruby09dogs
    on

Thanks for all the encouragement, I will join the one week at a time thread.

Please log in or register to post a reply.