Glucofort anyone?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Flashf
    on

Hello, I’ve just watched a long video introducing a product called Glucofort which claims to be a herbal remedy which can reverse Type 2 diabetes. This was entirely new to me and I’ve been T2 diabetic for 10 years, now on insulin 4 times a day and at the moment, glucose isn’t under good control.
    I’ve taken part in several posts on this forum, though not for a couple of years.
    I thought there might be some mention of Glucofort on here, and I expected to to be rubbished!.

But there’s nothing at all, as far as I can see, so does anyone have any thoughts… or knowledge.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

It is the miracle we have all been waiting for. Not rubbishing you, just the product. I have watched countless videos which promise to cure my diabetes. The only thing that has actually worked is the blood sugar diet (BSD800). If there was a miracle cure dont you think the whole world would know about it. A bit like miracle weight loss – a dream.

Please log in or register to post a reply.