GI Bread or Rolls

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by KGeeZ00
    on

I started the Blood Sugar Diet in March 2017 when I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes. Due to previous medical conditions I had take a longer time to loose weight, more than the eight weeks. I did it and in October last year was given the “all clear”. Hopefully, I can keep it that way as the the blood Sugar Diet has become a way of life, I can only say that it has benefited me in many ways.

One thing I was happy to discover were the GI Bread and Rolls that my wife discovered at the local Lidl** store. I’ve been making my own bread and flatbread from the BSD Recipe book, but I’ve been trying to find the GI (Lidl) bread and roll/bun recipe. I’ve found the ingredients, but haven’t found the method. There are various similar recipes online but they aren’t the same. Has anyone got “the” recipe? (The DIY home GI Recipe that is).

**There is no intention to promote any retail outlet over another, I haven’t found any equivalents at other well known outlets

“Thank you” in advance.

Please log in or register to post a reply.