Fussy eater

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Fussy
    on

Hi all, I’m just start the BSD but I’m a bit concerned that I am a very fussy eater and 3 of mine main food dislikes are strong fish eggs and mushrooms.This really cuts down the available recipes, any suggestions ? Thanks

• posted by Baristagirls
    on

Hello Fussy – welcome! On the contrary, I love mushrooms but can’t have them because I get rather ill if I do. So that rules out that one, which is a shame as they do have lovely recipes! I’m sure there are plenty of alternatives to fish and eggs. But you could try mixing eggs in a recipe or adding cheese and butter to make scrambled, or would that still not taste good for you? Other foods you could eat…
    Nuts and seeds
    dark chocolate
    Salads (there’s lots of recipes in the book, one lovely one is the jewelled pepper and you can add feta… yum)
    Lots of meat other than fish, Morrison’s do a low calorie sausage, gammon, thin slices of beef, roast chicken, bacon
    Soup. You can put such a variety of ingredients and it’s low calorie
    Yoghurt and berries
    I’m only starting my third week so some more experienced no doubt have plenty of ideas!

Please log in or register to post a reply.