Free Mindfulness Course – why not start on a Monday? It makes BSD easier.

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Jackie WilsonSaid
    on

Obligatory Mindfulness plug :
    I am starting Week 3 of the on-line [Palouse] Mindfulness course, as mentioned in another post on this forum.
    I have no connection but found the course some time ago and was waiting for inspiration to do it.
    http://palousemindfulness.com/index.html

The science behind it has now caught up, in the same way that the BSD has a proper scientific basis. It is hugely complementary to BSD since the focus is on mindful behaviour generally, as well as focussed relaxation . Much discussion and practice touches on mindful eating, since if you don’t get that right not much else works.
    Quite exceptional learning, even for one who has meditated off and on for ages, and a marvellous free resource.
    Decided to do it so I could ‘graduate’ just before my big birthday and as a refresher. I’ll finish two weeks after BSD.

If anyone wants to do the course and needs a learning buddy I’m happy to chat here.

• posted by Napangardi
    on

Hello, yes I would like to do this. I had a look at some of your suggestions and thought perhaps the Palouse site was the way to go. I feel like my life is crazy at the moment and do not have tome biput that is the point! I have meditated on anfpd off for a few years but need to be consistent, I will let you know where I am up to as it would be good to share ones learning.

• posted by Jackie WilsonSaid
    on

You should sit in meditation for twenty minutes every day – unless you’re too busy – then you should sit for an hour.
    Old Zen adage

Please log in or register to post a reply.