Four week challenge

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Robynjeanette
    on

Hi
    Starting on October the 8th I am doing the BSD until I lose 10 kgs. I know 800 Cals a day is going to be hard, particularly when Term 4 is my busiest work period. However, I have an 8 week window where I have no major social engagements. I live in a remote area where I can only access stores every two months so I have done lots of grocery shopping to prepare myself for the recipes on the BSD. I also have no chips lollies or chocky in my cupboards. Is anyone interested in joining with me to do the Slim down to 2019 challenge?

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Welcome Robyn – great that you are all fired up to make a difference using the BSD. There is usually a four week challenge running, populated by folks at various points on the BSD path, so is full of knowledge, advice and support, but it seems the new thread has not been kicked off yet. This means you might well collect some folks who usually follow the four week challenge thread, to help you along with your start. Do take a look at other threads though and join any your think are relevant to you, you’ll get a warm welcome and find lots of support too.

Best wishes for achieving your goal and we’ll look forward to reading about your progress.

Please log in or register to post a reply.