Flabby bits no more!🤣

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Hi guys just sat here and was thinking were have I noticed my weight loss and thought it might be fun to find out where you all first started seeing a difference on your bodies too. Mine was my work uniform around my belly and my trainers were loser. 😄😉💞🦜

• posted by Scottishgal
    on

I always seem to lose the weight from my wrists first. So for me my watch is too slack now lol

• posted by Skipping through the tulips
    on

Feet and wrists are not what I was expecting to read. I think mine was my thighs- I have skinny legs so it’s easier to notice. My spare tyre seems to be the last

• posted by Scottishgal
    on

Yep I’ve still got the spare tyre and muffin top…….desperate for them to go. Although I no longer look 9 months pregnant, just 4 months lol

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Yes I still have my belly and I imagine it will be here for a while🤣. I have also noticed on my wrists, my watch and bangles seem to fit better and slide up and down my arms uncumbered🤣. I have also noticed my rib cage just under my baps🤣🤣

• posted by Esnecca
    on

For me it was my clavicle. The first photo I sent to friends as an illustration of my weight loss was the sudden unexpected appearance of a bump on my left shoulder, the terminal end of my clavicle. I had never in my life, even when I was a slim in my youth, had a bump at the end of my shoulder. Oddly enough, another 80 pounds or so had to go before I saw its pair on the right side, and it’s much less prominent. Bodies are weird.

• posted by Patricia1066
    on

I stopped snoring after 3 weeks of the 800. I am convinced that this was because of losing fat around my neck, though it doesn’t look different.

My legs look slimmer, not the clodhoppers anymore, my sister so graciously commented.

My shape is still showing a spare tyre, but it’s deflated.

My bra is now Cadbury, * a breast and a half in that brilliant description on the forum. Who said that?

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Patricia once again you have made me laugh hard and out load. Thank I needed that🥰🥰😉💞🦜

• posted by JGwen
    on

It started with my legs and ankles, even my feet. I dropped a shoe size. – Then neck and shoulders.
    I noticed that when it comes to the main fat stores, spare tyre and thighs I used to get dimples, like lots of invisible thumbs pressing into my flesh, and the dimples would disappear and there was a whoosh and inch loss. – Now it seems that there are hollows which forming, so for example around my waist its like a perverted six pack, with a hollow at the side and blubber in place of the muscles.

• posted by Squidge
    on

My face used to be chubby – it isn’t now.

• posted by On a mission
    on

All over the top half of my body for me – always the case . I am a juicy pear shape and always loose from the top first hence the Cadbury bra – a cup and a half Patrica (it was me). Really realltlooking forward to really seeing a difference in my legs and bum now. I keeping telling my self ‘patience’ it will happen. In the meantime does anyone know any good inner thigh exercise?

• posted by Patricia1066
    on

On a mission, it was you!

Squats with or without kettle bells work on the thighs. My legs have always performed squats even if I’m in terrible shape. When I was in primary school the first thing you learned was never to sit down on the toilet seat as they were (probably) cleaned once a day. 😷
    Squats were as normal as joined handwriting in our school.

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Patricia1066 🤣🤣🤣🤣 always making me laugh out loud. 💞🦜

• posted by On a mission
    on

😂😂that’s hilarious Patricia Squats it is. Having said that I’ve done a few squats in my time with my handbag hanging from my neck as there was no way I was putting it down on those toilet floors. You’ve been framed would have paid good money for those images.

• posted by alliecat
    on

For those who find squats too challenging at first, this is an easy exercise that you can perform seated in a chair, when
    passively watching tv in the evening. All that you will need is a straight back chair and a rubber ball 4-5″ in diameter.
    Place the ball between your knees, and squeeze for a count of 10. Repeat! I’ve done this during adverts, and it’s surprising
    how many reps you can do in an evening! Resistance bands are also good, and usually include targeted exercises on
    the package. I’ve always believed that squats focused on the gluteal muscles (bum!) primarily, and the quads, but
    I could easily be wrong about that. Never been much of a gym bunny, I must admit 🙂 Squats are a great way to train
    for downhill skiing, too!

Please log in or register to post a reply.