Fitness App

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by JeanB
    on

I have been using My Fitness Pal previous to starting the 800 calorie regime, however this app does not work for programmes under 1000 calories. Does anyone know of another app for this diet.

• posted by Davidc
    on

Hi JeanB, I’m also using the same app and you are right it does not save your day if you are doing 800 calories and gives you a “nanny state” warning. I have found it doesn’t matter that it won’t save the day as you can always look back to previous days.

I’m also using Runkeeper to track my walks and runs, the app links to My Fitness Pal and shows calories using during excercise.

Good luck with BSD

• posted by Fredforest
    on

I set my calorie goals as 800 and it works fine, yes it gives a “you aren’t eating enough……” warning but just ignore it.

I use the recipe builder all the time and it makes the food diary very easy.

• posted by JeanB
    on

Thanks guys, will stick with it. I use Endomondo to track exercises, and it too links to MFP.

Please log in or register to post a reply.