First week buddy

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by zinny
    on

Well done amazing you must be so pleased. It’s my 4 th week weigh in on Monday. I am away from home unexpectedly and won’t be back there until 22 nd June which is making food choices rather more difficult. I have brought my own scales with me so I shall weigh on Monday and if I have stayed the same I’ll be happy. There is a pool here so I am able to get some exercise, and yogurt with fruit is much better for me than a big ice cream sundae or a large magnum! Wine is better than gin and tonic, and I only have a couple of sips, but it stops the others from saying oh go on just have a small one. For me, that way madness lies. I would rather have no drink at all, to be frank, but can’t bear to have them going on about it.
    Hope every one else is doing ok I will report on Monday !

• posted by zinny
    on

You are so right. I just wish that sometimes people would not try and
    Push food onto you. I’m away at the moment and I don’t know all of the people particularly well but I could scream sometimes . They are always
    skinny things! Anyway my scales in my room are a reminder and whoever thought that yogurt with a spoonful of
    ice cream would kid them that it’s a big
    Ice cream dessert!
    Down we go ! Or stay the same !

• posted by Kal
    on

Hi fellow BSDs!

Well, I’ve been on my jollies to France. Initially stayed at my Fathers and then four days in the champagne region. We more or less stayed off the sweets although I did indulge in French palmiers which are divine 😋. Weighed in this morning and have only put in a pound! Back on it today with real determination. 💪

How are you all?

• posted by zinny
    on

Hurrah the scales in the bedroom say I have lost 2 lb. I’m so pleased that’s 17 lb in 4 weeks.As I’m away from home and not in control of the kitchen I’m relying on willpower and not being able to follow the fast 800 as I would at home it’s a great result for me. I’m flying back home on Friday and my scales will be coming too !
    I had a little pudding on Sunday, at the celebratory lunch, it was 4 courses I had the main course and a small pudding, god how I savoured it. Half a glass of wine as I don’t really like it but I wanted to be able to raise a glass as the appropriate moments.
    Looking forward to going home now, but I will miss the pool. Better go and get in there.
    Hope all of us are doing well, thank you to all who commented on my scales coming with me! Maybe next time I’ll just take a photo of them!

• posted by Theamazingshrinkingwoman
    on

I’m really impressed with your results when away from home you two. I’m going camping Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon and am trying to plan a bit. Camping food is always v bad though…

I’ve now lost over 16lbs. 5 week weigh in will be on Friday morning. Feel like i could do this forever at the moment.

• posted by zinny
    on

Amazing woman you are doing really well.. Camping food, well I don’t have much in the way of ideas, are you tenting or caravanning? Good old boiled eggs spring to mind.ham wraps or lettuce wraps, are all I can think of.
    I’m just waiting for it to get light, we are two hours ahead of UK here, so I will get some crafty lengths done in the pool without comments like oh training for the Games are you.? I’m not the best of swimmers old fashioned breast stroke for me. Really , people make me want to scream sometimes., but it’s been interesting. Some of them should try a bit of swimming and a bit less sunbathing!
    Looking forward to being back in my own home. I will think of you camping, we have a touring caravan at home and we love getting out and about in it. At least I’ve got a kitchen so when we get out in it next it won’t be too bad food wise.
    Wishing will power and good weather for you!

• posted by Lrow
    on

Getting back on bsd. I am 29lbs down since end of march. My carbs and cals have crept up this week, so need to get back to basics. Off on hols soon and would like at least another 10-14lbs gone by time I go. 😊

Please log in or register to post a reply.