Feeling more positive about this!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Kags
    on

Hi all,

After posting about not losing weight, it seems I am on the downturn again, finally (hopefully not speaking too soon)! Have managed a loss of 6.1kg over 5 weeks. FBS, however, is all over the place. Had a beautiful 4.8 yesterday, but managed only 5.9 this morning (I am pre-diabetic). I’m not giving up, though. Still have around 19kg to lose and want to see the low FBS reading become stable. I felt so demotivated after my long plateau (almost two weeks), but it is right what many of you are saying. If you stick with it, it works. Just wanted to post to help motivate those who are experiencing something similar.

Enjoying reading about all your successes! Keep going!

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Hi Kags, good post
    it does look like you’re experiencing the wayward sugar readings that a few of us have in weeks 4 to 5.
    This seems to take on average 2 to 3 weeks to sort itself out from my experience. Just keep doing what you’re doing, it will come right in the end.
    Nice to see the weight loss happening again for you, you know yourself now how to get to where you need to be, it’s just a matter of time.

• posted by Beverley
    on

6kgs over 5 weeks is awesome! I certainly I hope I can achieve that… Well done Kags, keep up the good work. I’ve just concluded my ‘prep week’ and am starting the BSD800 in earnest from tomorrow. I’ve already lost 2.5kgs (which I expected as I usually lose that amount in a week whenever I start a diet) and am looking forward to losing more. It’s good to read posts by other people – very encouraging. 🙂

• posted by Kags
    on

Thanks both. I think (hope?) the whoosh fairy is paying me a visit. Certainly feels that way… 😉

Please log in or register to post a reply.