Fat protein carb ratio? My Fitnesspal

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Buddhas wife
    on

Hi all!
    What a nice forum!
    I have read the book and started 800 for 8 w today. I log all food (and ecercise and weight) in My Fitnespal. I prefilled 50 g carb and 45 g protein per day as a goal. Then I ended ended upp with 47 g fat!
    I would like to know if that is what I should eat? How do you all do the math? Do you measure fat at all?
    Thanks!

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hi Buddhas wife – Welcome to the BSD 800 for 8wks. I personally have only tracked calories and carbs, but I know there are some folks on the forum, who have drilled down into the macros, so I’m sure someone will be along to advise you soon.

Best wishes to you for every success and be sure to make good use of the wonderful resource that is this forum. I’ll be looking forward to reading of some positive results from you soon.

• posted by Buddhas wife
    on

Thank you SunnyB!
    I’m sure this forum is going to be a big part of my success- if I have any. 😊
    I did 5:2 ones but this is harder. 🤓

• posted by SunnyB
    on

I personally found the 5:2 hard than the Fast 800. I found I over ate on the 5days, which of course meant that I lost next to nothing. On the 800 I have found that lowering the carbs meant I was almost never hungry – and actually that is still the case in maintenance, as I continue to keep carbs low although the calories are higher.

I have every confidence you will be successful. Please keep us posted.

Please log in or register to post a reply.