Exercise and calories

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Pinkypie
    on

Hi, just wondering if you can eat back calories burned through exercise to give you your 800 per day total?
    Today for example of have run 5k and swam 1k so have used approx 500kcals. If If I only eat 800cals of food that is the equivalent of 300 kals which I know for a fact I can’t manage on. If anyone knows the answer I’d appreciate it, thanks x

• posted by Dahlie
    on

I’d love to know the answer to this too.

I burn around 500 cals through exercise at least 2-3 times a week and as Pinkypie said the remaining balance of 300 calories seems way too little.

• posted by Fredforest
    on

According to my Fitbit you burn over 800 calories by living. This is a rapid weight loss diet so you need to do something to shed the visceral fat.

So far with moderate exercise, I have arthritis in my knees and hip which makes me reliant on pain killers some days, I have managed to lose a fair bit of weight.

Some days I feel full on 600 cals too and I have not yet collapsed 🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.