Eat de toilet

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by CarolineHP
    on

Oh my. I appear to have turned into a rutting stag. My urine smells kind of powerful. I was going to buy ketone sticks but it’s not necessary. It’s quite reassuring. I feel kind of pleased about it.

Anyone else have dinosaur pee?

PS I’m so sorry for the lack of decorum. I’m normally a perfectly polite and nice woman but I’m overcome by my new found power. <dabs Diplodocus pheremones begind ears>

• posted by CarolineHP
    on

My husband — he isn’t on the BSD/ Fast 800 — has just informed me that it’s the asparagus we’ve been eating. Doh.

I’m sorry for my confusion and excitement.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Yep, asparagus would certainly do it!! Maybe get those ketosticks after all Caroline, they have certainly been a great help to me, especially when I can’t weigh myself for a period of time, when they offer some reassurance that something positive is still happening.

• posted by CarolineHP
    on

😂 Thanks Sunny. I will get the ketosticks. Any particular ones you recommend?

Please log in or register to post a reply.