Easy lunches advise

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Paulvee
    on

Hi I’m starting Monday, I work in the building trade so need easy things to take and suggestions appreciated thanks

• posted by paula121s
    on

The beetroot falafel’s are delicious. I made a batch of them and took them for lunch. They are also very filling and found the serving of was way too much for me. Hummus is also good with celery and carrots. Good luck

• posted by paula121s
    on

Forgot to say the beetroot falafel’s are on page 201!

• posted by pmshrink
    on

Hi Paul
    Another good one is frittata with some salad
    Penny

• posted by Charliee
    on

The beetroot falafel are indeed lush… I packed up the no carb ploughmans for my oh today and yesterday we had the Mexican platter.. Its not too tricky to get something together but hard to find something outside the house so it is requiring that extra effort if actually planning and preparing something

• posted by Bill1954
    on

I made a big pan of chicken broth with barley and good vegetables, portioned it out and froze the containers.
    Now I just have to pick up a container from the freezer each morning (Got lentil soup in there as well now)

Please log in or register to post a reply.