Dry tongue

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Mrs Honey
    on

Is anyone else suffering with a dry tongue? I’ve only been doing the diet a week, but for the past few days I’ve had a dry tongue. I’ve been drinking loads of water and if I drink any more I’ll have to set up permanent residence in the toilet! It’s not painful but it’s annoying and not that pleasant. Any suggestions?
    Btw, first weigh in today and I’ve lost 9 pounds, no wonder I’m drying up!!

• posted by kate368
    on

I get the dry tongue and mouth too Mrs Honey. Just coming to end of week 4 and some days its more noticeable than others, despite drinking 3+ litres of water a day! Great loss by the way, hope you’ve enjoyed the first week…its so motivating isn’t it?

• posted by Baristagirls
    on

I get the dry tongue too, especially when I’m rigidly sticking at it and drinking loads. Bit of a paradox…. but something salty helps!

• posted by Mrs Honey
    on

I’m not sure enjoy is the right word! But I’m certainly pleased with the loss, and it’s been so much easier than I expected. It’s felt like a lot longer than one week though.
    It’s funny, we’re always being told to eat less salt yet with this, it’s more!

Please log in or register to post a reply.