Diary

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Lovesdogs
    on

Hi,
    The 8 Week Blood Sugar Diet book says that if you login to this website you can store your data (food, weight I assume) safely and anonymously. But where is it!!?

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi lovedogs, I have heard that said before but do not remember it from my multiple readings of the book. I might have skimmed over it as I use a website called Sparkpeople to log everything. Can you say what page it is on so we can try to solve this for you. From memory I dont think there is such a thing on this site and it might be referring to when you join the ‘paid for’ 12 week plan as you do get personalised support.

• posted by Lovesdogs
    on

Hi sunshine-girl. Page 124, getting to know yourself. There are a few other things mentioned in this and the clever guts books that I can’t find on the websites although to be honest I can’t remember what any of the others were. I’d be happy to use other apps but my iPad is first generation so the operating system won’t support them and my phone is also getting on a bit. That’s why I was hoping to be able to use the website

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Thanks for that, in my book the page is 118 so I found it by looking for Getting To Know……. Yes it definitely says ‘or log into the bloodsugardiet where you can store your data safely and anonymously. The site will also provide useful updates on the latest science and a wealth of other information’. There is no such data saving on this site and over the past 17 months I have never seen an update on scientific studies, as for the wealth of information, there is all the pre-amble about the different versions of the diet and the FAQ pages but there is a lot more in the book.

This site pretty much runs itself or should I say, we run it for ourselves and maybe that is where the wealth of information comes from. It is a shame that there is no-one monitoring (yes you can contact admin) the things we are saying and the advice we are giving, we are all only speaking for our own experience. I can see on the side of the page there is a Tweet link to Michael Mosley but, I am like you, what the heck is a tweet, my mobile phone is 12 years old.

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

There is such a diary and logging area on MM’s original 5:2 fast diet site, I have registered there as well, but track mostly on another website called Cronometer. I very rarely update on the fast diet site as I prefer the Crono layout.

Please log in or register to post a reply.