Desperate for encouragement and accountability buddies

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by GangreneHeart
    on

I fell off the wagon a couple weeks in and now I’m struggling to find my stride again.
    Lately I’ve been suffering from depression; my weight feels so heavy now Some people laugh when I complain because I’m around 185 lbs, but I feel like I’m chained to a boulder. I want a fresh start, an improvement on the life I have lived so far… And I know losing this extra weight is the first step. It interrupts and impedes my happiness.

I’m starting my eight weeks over – today to November 9. I want to combine the fat 800 BSD with the FB Fit exercise program along with regular jogs.
    I would love to have people to share and exchange encouragement and support through the day. Knowing someone else is watching out for me so help me stay on track.

• posted by JGwen
    on

Hi,
    There are two regular challenges that people join to support each other. There is a weekly one which started today, and there is a monthly one with Zoom in the title. Join whichever appeals to you and you will be with a mixture of newcomers and people who experience on this way of eating who are happy to share their experiences as well as setting themselves targets.

• posted by Californiagirl
    on

Hi GH, I want to reply but seriously, writing your “call sign” name is unpleasant. We truly welcome you to our community, but can you change your name please?

Please log in or register to post a reply.