Day 3 – feeling hungry but will not buckle

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by On a mission
    on

First two days have gone really well but tonight I’m hungry, so topping up on water. I shall not buckle 😂😂
    It’s a strange feeling, could quite happily drop off to sleep yet feeling energetic at the same time. 🥴

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hi On a mission – glad that you have had a reasonably easy start and hope you coped okay last night with just extra water. Remember though that we are in this for the long haul, so if there are days when you absolutely MUST gave something extra, allow yourself a few extra calories and a little something BSD friendly to tidy you through, as it will all balance out in the long term. A table spoon of full fat yogurt with some seeds, a few nuts, or a small cube of cheese would all be okay eaten mindfully as a little snack if needed to damp down the hunger pangs.
    Hope you continue to do well and look forward to reading about your progress. Best wishes …

• posted by On a mission
    on

Hi all
    I’m not as Hungary tonight and really enjoyed the food so far. Also not feeling the need to pee quite so much. Is this normal??

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Glad you are not so hungry now. Assuming you are hydrating well, your body will adjust and the need to eliminate will reduce. Be doubly sure you are keeping the hydration up though.

• posted by nahwilson
    on

Hi On a mission – in my first few days I found I was super hungry and tummy grumbling when I went to bed, so I cracked an egg scrambled it in the microwave and had that just before bed if I was really struggling and that really helped me. after the first week I found I was no longer going to bed hungry and very comfortable on the 800 cals, 3 weeks in and it’s much more easier and comfortable on the 800, good luck 🙂

Nah x

• posted by On a mission
    on

Ah fab,
    I’m fine all day, I suppose the craving hits when it glass of wine time (weekend) or time for something sweet. Isn’t it funny when you realise how trained our bodies are to bad habits.
    I keep telling myself that if I’m hungry it because it’s working. I might actually try having a baby bell after dinner but am really trying to stick to the 12 hour fast at least for the first two weeks.

Please log in or register to post a reply.