day 2 feel ill :-(

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by love4alan
    on

Everytime I eat pulses it leaves me bloated and windy is this normal? Think my body is detoxing as I’m never out the loo is normal? How long does it last? And yes my water intake has increases substantially

• posted by DeeMac
    on

Hi love4alan,

I have similar issues plus I got chills & light-headed after the 3rd day. My body needed to acclimate to the increase in fiber intake. Since I have IBS, I had to blend my veggies in the food processor & make it into soup. Taking gas-relief over the counter helps especially at night time. After a week or two my body got used to the increase not only in fiber but water intakes. I still have issues but its under control.

• posted by Patsy
    on

If you’ve made huge changes to what you eat then it will take your body a few days to adjust. There’s also the possibility that you have a stomach bug or something unconnected with the diet and just coincidence.

Please log in or register to post a reply.