Day 1

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Sinp@3ia
    on

Kicking off day one here. Target loss is “only” 4,5kg. That said I haven’t shaken them off in years, think the focus that the bsd brings to food type choices and quantities will help enormously, kicking alcohol has already made a huge difference.

• posted by Switzerland
    on

Hi Sinp@3ia,

Welcome to the forums and the BSD way of life. We’re all here because we want a healthier life. Embrace the 3 principles of the BSD:
    the diet, exercise and mindfulness meditation.
    Best wishes.

• posted by Sinp@3ia
    on

Into day 4 and 800g down, hunger pangs the first couple days but settling down now, more water than ever!
    Now it’s time to get the steps back up to 14k…..

• posted by Sinp@3ia
    on

Day 5 saw a 100g drop. Sufficient for the target I have in mind, and the trend continues. Almost got my hamstrings back in full function and off the ice packs so daily exercise will soon make a reentry to the daily schedule to speed things along.
    The mindfulness also starting up. That reminder to take a few minutes off the conveyer belt of life is proving to be an unexpected helpful addition.
    Keep at it folks!

• posted by Sinp@3ia
    on

Started the week at 76,7kg. Now sitting at 75,5kg.
    Don’t remember dropping over a kilo in a week without dire consequences, and still 2 days to go. I know the rhythm has to drop but it’s seriously encouraging. No energy sapping doziness or anything close.
    Refreshing to see food from another perspective again 😎.

Please log in or register to post a reply.