Chuffed!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Maefly
    on

Just got the results of my diabetic review and my blods results are normal! I am so pleased. I have lost 51.5 lbs since January. I did 9 weeks of the 8 week 800 in May/June and that really boosted my weight loss and sorted out my blood sugars. I have continued to follow the pattern of the Fast 800 but without really measuring much. I have continued to loose weight at a steady pace and my blood sugars have continued to fall. My DN says that I will have a glucose tollerance test in 6 months and if that is OK I will be taken off the diabetic register! I have found the forum so helpful, lots of wise words and encouragement when needed.

• posted by Jenni from the Block
    on

Well may you be chuffed Maefly. Great work for a great outcome .

• posted by Californiagirl
    on

Oh Maefly! That is a fantastic post! You should be chuffed!! All those months of focus and effort have seriously paid off and the improvement in blood sugars/diabetic status is the very best part. Well done, extremely well done you!

• posted by Maharani kitten
    on

Congratulations Maefly! You have done exactly what I need to do lose 50lbs and sort out my T2D status -really well done and thanks for showing that it’s possible. So encouraging – thanks.

• posted by topcac
    on

What an incredible result – you should be very proud of yourself – and the best bit is that you have the chance to be taken off the diabetic register – this kind of news is, literally, life changing. Many many congratulations xxx

Please log in or register to post a reply.