Chickpea wraps

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Happyhols
    on

Good afternoon everyone….can anybody tell me the pros and cons of homemade chickpea wraps….I have just read a recipe to make them but cant find any cals or carbs. Thank you

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi Happyhols, you can calculate the cals and carbs by using one of the many online sites, apps or whatever. I use Sparkpeople.com but have been for years so all my usual foods are already in it. Anyway, you work out your ingredients (on paper) then divide my the amount you are going to eat and put that into the app or calculator. What are the advantages you ask. Well, you know exactly what is in it, no added nasties like sugar, salt or wheat flour or monosodium glutimate etc etc. You also know exactly how much, sometimes the calories and carbs on pre-packaged foods can be way out although they are only supposed to be out my a max of 10%. So there are the advantages. The disadvantages is the time to make it, the temptation to eat it all when you are supposed to have a ‘serving’, also to have them too often as they are still high in carbs, just a bit better for you than wheat products. You can find info about calculators by typing in Myfatsecret or other posts with recommendations.

By the way, hope you found the recipe on site that does not add in anything we are not allowed, like sugar or a mix of flours.

Please log in or register to post a reply.