Celebrate your sucess – Trek the Grand Canyon

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by dumptynomore
    on

Hi everybody – i restarted the BSD recently and doing ok. Trying to keep upbeat and positive . Thought it was about time I started my own thread. I don’t think I will be posting all that often but I would like to keep a record of my ups and down even if it to keep myself accountable. I occasionally dip into other threads and that keeps me going too. Some very inspirational stories.

So here is an outrageous idea. For years I have wanted to trek the Grand Canyon. Obviously too fat to do it. As I have written elsewhere, I would love to do it to celibrate my 60th next year. Imagine a group of people of have achieved their dreams of being healthy to go on to mark it in this way?

I know! I’m a proper nutter – but anything is achievable and I’m all about being positive on this journey. Would love some company next year. Who’s up for a challenge? October 18th 2018. Reach for the skies! 😀

Please log in or register to post a reply.