Cauli rice and other amazing things

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Bubblesdevere
    on

Is it sad that I got excited to see “Cauli Rice” in Asda? I hate making it as I seem to make an unholy mess, so seeing it already blitzed for me and all I have to do is bake it was a good thing! I have been trying to plan for a static caravan holiday and found there are plenty of new ready to nuke packets of brown rice with quinoa. My hubby and I will be sharing with daughter and grandchildren who will be eating the things we cant and I want to make it quick and easy to sort out our meals and resist temptation under our noses. So the rice packs, canned beans and lentils, salad leaves packs, fruit, boiled eggs, yoghurt, seeds, nuts and lean meat are going to be easy to prepare meals and snacks if things get tough.

Why did we decide to start this 2 weeks before a holiday? Well it is a lifestyle change (we are both type 2) so we will have to take holidays and celebrations in our stride, though it would have been more of a challenge if it was a few days before Xmas!

Please log in or register to post a reply.