Can I eat the same breakfast and lunch for 8 weeks?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Oztogs
    on

Hi,
    I don’t have time (or the money) to make some of the amazing breakfast / lunch in the recipes. Is it ok to rotate the 2 x eggs then Greek yogurt during this diet for breakfast. I really don’t mind only eating these for breakfast (nice and fast). I was concerned that I might be missing out on some nutrients etc by not eating the ‘smoked trout’ etc. My meals in week two for convenience sake have become the above breakfast then tuna with cos lettuce leaves for lunch then the allocated evening meal for that day. I always look forward to dinner!!

Any comments / suggestions appreciated.

• posted by JGwen
    on

I didn’t follow the menu plan in the book. – I have my own hens so a ready supply of eggs to eat for breakfast. Meant egg based breakfast every day. Also I don’t eat meat or fish.

I used the fatsecret app on my mobile phone, entered everything I ate or drank in it. And I simply did my own thing focusing on my targets for carbs and calories each day. – The carb target is more important than the calorie. target.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Your meals sound nutritious and if you can stand the day in day out sameness then go ahead. When I used to work I was always on a diet (not this one) and I ate the same 2 cereal biscuits with skimmed milk for lunch and a very similar tuna salad for lunch. It did me no harm and I was slim back then so it worked as a diet – just dont follow my cereal breakfast, that was pre-BSD.

• posted by freester
    on

I pretty much stuck to the yoghurt seeds and berries weekdays. It’s the easiest and quickest to prepare.

When I was following the 800 cal regime I used to brunch at weekends or vary up the breakfast a bit more as I had the time and inclination to do so.

I’m sure it will be fine as long as you mix up / vary the evening meal!

Please log in or register to post a reply.