BSD tracker (xls)

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Rob Bear
    on

Hello BSD friends,
    When I did the BSD I created an excel spreadsheet into which I input my weight, waist and calorie intake, as well as logging periods of cardio exercise (optionally), and it gave me a pretty graph. A couple of people have suggested that I share this (some suggested I try to sell it. but that’s not so much my style. Is anyone interested in such a thing? How would I go about sharing a file (xlsx) with the group?

• posted by KazzUK
    on

Hi Rob. I’d be interested but I have absolutely no idea how to share it. Although somewhere at the back of my mind, I have a vague recollection that someone else created a spreadsheet and I think they did share it. It was so long ago though…. Hopefully, someone may know. I know that we can share photos via a website that you register on, who’s name escapes me right now. Thanks for offering!

• posted by Bumblebe999
    on

An option may be to upload it to Google Drive (or another cloud storage program, OneDrive ect) From there you can get a sharable link, which you could post to the group. Only the file you share will be visible to others. I’m not 100% sure it would work but that would be my suggestion 🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.