Brag alert

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Collie
    on

As I have mentioned previously new to forums and such like. However and never done this before brag coming up, I am one pound short of a stone in 3 weeks , I cannot believe it. Did not want to weigh my self as scales are my enemy so shocked I needed to share with you . Waist down 3 inches. The gremlins in my head are telling me this can not last, it has not been easy , I am hungry a lot but managed a very active weekend running my dogs and stuck to it with a few extra calories last night. What is this all about it seems I have found a new way to live, the food tastes great I’m shopping less , just a little hungry . I have found the forum support enormously helpful ,the humour and the lifting up when we woBble (???) great to read. I will be honest I am scared I will fail now having had some success which is a pattern for me. I need to accept the weight loss will slow down . 3 more to go. Thanks peeps .

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Brilliant Collie
    Shout it from the rooftops, tell everyone you meet!
    You did it. No one but you and you have proved to yourself that you can continue doing it ๐Ÿ™‚
    Before you know it, you’re going to need a whole new wardrobe ๐Ÿ˜€

• posted by Epspecially
    on

Go Collie! That’s just great!

I hear you about the tasty food and the less shopping – who knew that bringing a shopping list to shop means you don’t buy any old thing that looks tasty :-)))

• posted by SunnyLife
    on

Congratulations!!

• posted by Leeanne
    on

Congratulations!

• posted by Marcus B
    on

Good work Collie!! That’s a fantastic weight loss!

• posted by Patsy
    on

Brilliant – well done!

• posted by Janeycoughdrop
    on

Well done! You should be rightly proud of yourself!

• posted by Izzy
    on

Well done Collie, no need to be scared, just keep doing the same and you will get where you want to be ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Nicky72
    on

Wow well done ๐Ÿ˜Š I’ve just done my first day which I must say I haven’t found to bad. I hope in 3 weeks I can be posting something similar on here. Nicky

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Nicky72 you will discover you made the correct decision. This diet improves your health as well as causing weight loss : )

Please log in or register to post a reply.