Beginning week 4 and all good until now…help please

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by ELBOW
    on

Hi
    I’ve been reading posts on here for a while following advice given. I have small gallstones, and was recently diagnosed with high liver enzymes and higher than normal sugar levels. I found this diet and all was good until this afternoon. So far I’ve lost 16 pounds in 3 weeks and everything has been great and easy to follow. However, eating nothing different today, I have had a major gallbladder attack which lasted hours…

Would I need to lower the fat intake? I usually keep it around 40g, my carbs are usually between 40- 50g (although today they were slightly lower). Feeling pretty grotty at this moment in time I do have to say. All advice greatly received.

• posted by Nicel
    on

Hi. I think I read someone say on the diabetes forum to have more oil to avoid gallstones as they learnt the hard way from not doing so

Please log in or register to post a reply.