apple watch

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by josie53
    on

Does anyone know how feasible or helpful an apple watch would be to track steps and other health things heart rate etc

Not a lover of exercise but have started walking this is the first week of the BSD so just finding my way

• posted by Frog
    on

no idea Josie
    I think it was Izzy that wrote she had a fitbit and loved it.
    I’m making do with my pedometer – it’s quite a good one that I’ve had a while – doesn’t upload anything or do heart rate, but it gives a fair indication of how much exercise I’ve clocked up during the day – and distinguishes between pacey walking and ambling.

• posted by CaravanSue
    on

Hi Josie, I j u st use my iphone with the Nike running app – not that I’m a runner mind you lol. It maps your walks and keeps progressive totals – all for free. Hope this helps

• posted by Marsie
    on

Hi Josie
    I have a Samsung phone and use the S Health app and have done for a few months as I bumbled along without direction until I found BSD. It didn’t help me stay on the wagon during my first few restarts, but that was me, not it. I think all theae things are tools and if used wisely can be helpful. I now keep the phone on me all day so it can record my steps, I can record everything that passes over my lips, i can measure my heartrate thru the camera lens, manually record my blood glucose levels. And more. I like it.

Good luck with it all……

Please log in or register to post a reply.