Anyone with Eyrthema Nodosum

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by GeorgePalmer
    on

I am not diabetic or at risk of it but I do have Eyrthema Nodosum (EN). I have suffered for 13 years and had a cocktail of drugs from my consultant but without any luck! I thought I would try a diet and see if that helps as it’s an auto immune disease of the fatty tissue so maybe related to food (and I do love food). Anyone else’s on here suffer from EN?

Thanks

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi George, sorry your post has not been picked up on. I read but didn’t respond as I have no knowledge of your condition. I have had a little google and see it is a skin condition which is about all it now know. It can do no harm to try a dietary approach as no-one knows the cause or the cure for you but if anything can help. What I can say is this diet (assuming you are going to cut out carbs) is very good at reducing inflammation in the body and has had good effect of several skin conditions as well as stomach problems and, of course, diabetes. Let us know how you get on and if you see any improvement in your condition.

• posted by whitelillies
    on

Wow 13 years. That must be terrible. I had it 3 years ago. Most excruciating pain ever my lumps came out for 6 weeks and they also thought I had sarcoidosis. I couldn’t walk for a few weeks. I had it on my legs and arms. It’s left me with joint inflammation that I think is diet related? I’m looking at starting this diet next week but I will have to keep out the nightshades as capsicum, tomato and aubergines flare me up. I’m keen to hear if it helps. I went on the autoimmune protocol diet after mine. I occasionally get lumps marble sized on my legs but they go away again. Good luck with it

Please log in or register to post a reply.