Anyone from NZ doing this or about to start who wants to be a email buddy?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Kiwi
    on

Hi I’m 44 mum of 3 kids under 10, about to start this tomorrow , interested in having someone else who is about to start to mail , be accountable somewhat , you know? I have atleast 20 kg to lose, God that looks awful in print.

• posted by glevesque
    on

Hello! Yes, I’m a Kiwi and I started a few days ago, and need a buddy to be honest with. I need to lose 10 kg (Doctor’s orders to bring down my sugar levels). How do we do this?

• posted by jimnz
    on

Kiwi,
    I have just sent you an email – without posting my email address here.

Jim

• posted by blue1919
    on

Happy to support.

• posted by Mermaid76
    on

Are you still doing this or wanting a buddy? I’ve just
    Started and I’m in nz!!!

• posted by Wilson182
    on

Just started and in NZ too. I did the 5:2 successfully a few years ago but the weight is creeping back. I am also trying to encourage my daughter as she has over 10kg to lose. I have asked her to give me two weeks of hard effort and see how she feels. I am hoping she will be so pleased with the weight loss that she wants to carry on. I am a mum of two and I will be 50 next year. My girls are 26 and 18 years old.

Please log in or register to post a reply.