ANOTHER SHOULD I BULK OR CUT THREAD FOR SKINNY FAT!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by DevonBirch
    on

Last 3 weeks or so I have been on a pretty strict cut, Has been all clean food, Oats/sweet potato, chicken, fish, spinach, eggs, protein powder, etc, Trying to carb cycle a little as well and just keeping carbs lower on off days.
    Plan was to get rid of my belly fat and start bulking again mid Sept but with no noticeable progress I am starting to question if I should even cut in the first place as I am still very small.
    Training wise I have been doing push/pull/legs then day off and repeat, Normally take an extra day off if I feel my body needs it. Have a desk job so not much exercise outside my training, Only cardio I do is hockey once per week.
    Prior to this I have been training for about 2 years, Mostly doing a full body/compound routine and take every second day off. Actually put on about 20lbs as hard as that is to believe with my current size and did most of it dirty bulking without really tracking what I ate, Just made sure I was full all the time and got lots of protein.
    Added my current picture and daily nutrition log since starting the cut, Pretty bothered by my big waist and small chest.
    Should I stay on my cut or should I start clean bulking? Any advice would be great!

• posted by florob85
    on

To be honest DevonBirch I think you’ll struggle to find anyone on here who knows about this kind of thing! This site is about the Fast800/BSD way of eating, nothing to do with muscle building or “bulking”.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Florob I think this is a scammer or whatever they call themselves. Jumping into site they think they can sell stuff to. Just ignore it but you were right to say what you did. We have a specific diet and dont need to know about other plans.

• posted by florob85
    on

Good to know sunshinegirl thanks!

on

Look at the profile (none entered but not everyone does). Look at the capital letters in the title – attention grabbing for a response. Look at the name and it is repeated further down but slightly different. Look at the subject matter, is it relevant to our site. Look for links in what they say and ask yourself what they are selling. Simples…..

Just noticed another couple of heading in caps but if you read the post you can see that they are genuine or at least worth the benefit of the doubt. Although they appear genuine their profiles look fake as both are just their pen name written in exactly the same way.
    Not everyone is scamming but this is an obvious one, especially as they have posted an almost exact copy using a different name. And if you are not a scammer please let me know so I can apologise.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Have to admit SG, I was tempted to report this thread, but held off in case it were genuine…. the usual telltale website links and adverts are missing, which sewed some doubt. However like you , I’m not convinced by DevonBirch …. or the other ‘…..Birch’ that created a thread.

on

Sunny, I cant see it now but this post doubled i.e. repeated itself on the same thread, the first one had no links but the second one did. Same with the other birch – same thread, 2 identical post except for an added link. Can I also point out 2 other posts that have capital letters in the title – have a look at both of their profiles. Not identical in name but identical in the way the profile has been set up. I am not reporting them as they may be genuine.

Please log in or register to post a reply.