Advertisments

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Marxistfood
    on

Hello Everyone, since perusing the web/researching type 2 Ive noticed an increase in diabetes related advertisements popping up on my page. One particular one is “Cura life” tablets/supplements with feedback claiming major improvements in blood sugar levels. Anyone tried these or similar many thanks

• posted by JGwen
    on

Hi,
    Since I started researching keto diets and insulin resistance I have started to have adverts appear about programs for low carb diets and supplements to take to guarantee weight loss. – Its just a result of cookies on websites and data gathering by marketing companies looking for what they could sell you. My advice would be to ignore them. –
    If you follow this WoE you are naturally working to bring your blood sugar under control. There are plenty of people on this forum who have lots of experience in bringing their blood sugar under control this way. All you need is to take a good multivitamin / mineral and follow the program. – In my opinion you are better off spending the money on either better food choices, or saving up for none food rewards as you hit your targets.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

I remember looking for a miracle for my diabetes and crying with despair at the number of hoax cures and treatments I was bombarded with. I remember sitting through a 40 minute video about people living on a remote island and never having diabetes – at the end it said ‘now here is how much you are going to have to pay for the truth’???? Then somehow I heard about DrM and had my doubts but thought it was just the price of a book (£5.99) and I could risk that. No need to look any further, I have found my, not quite a miracle, but the next best thing. This is the only thing that has worked for me and it doesn’t cost a fortune but needs willpower and determination.

• posted by Marxistfood
    on

I agree there are some very dubious claims being made out there. The diet so (week 2) but with a previous “slide down” to the 800 cals per day is going well and with support and advice on the forum ive slightly reduced my meds …and so far so good thanks for replying

• posted by Squidge
    on

If the problem is high blood sugar, then I can’t see how adding something to your diet* will help – surely the obvious (though I realise not aleays easy) solution is to reduce the sugar levels?

*I’m not suggestng anyone avoid medication prescribed by a doctor. That may well be necessary to deal with the high blood sugar, but it’s treating the symptoms, not preventing the problem.

Please log in or register to post a reply.