A Present for the Low Fat Brigade

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by keeptrying
    on

how funny

think they need a dose of enlightenment before they can enjoy the pie, though!!

• posted by Frog
    on

and some double cream on top

• posted by webbj54
    on

Can I have a slice of that pie please ……..I love pie!x

• posted by hashimoto
    on

That is so funny Bill : )

• posted by webbj54
    on

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi Bill 1954,

Now come on, you have to take this really seriously, someone has spent billions of our tax money to do a ten year study , to come up with this garbage, sorry , I meant important data.

Just because all of us have ignored it and all have lost weight and controlled the diabetes, doesn’t mean we are right.

Just give them time to bring their medieval medical advice into this century. Say another ten years and they will reverse their data.
    God bless them, they are in full time employment, wearing nice white lab coats.

Hey, what do I know, I only hang around for glimpses of the handsome chappie in the fruit and veg shop.

I dare them to do research on us lot. Best not, as my food bill has halved and I don’t want a diet tax on it!!

Love Lucia
    Xxxx

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Lucia, I have a strong feeling that, until someone can produce medium fat, medium protein, low carb food, cheaply, that causes health problems, the manufacturers will never bend in this direction.
    It’s all about profits for the big food and drug companies.
    A sudden drop in sales for both groups could actually cause a worldwide financial crisis so our health comes a poor second to that.

• posted by Paul Davies
    on

Two weeks and two days into the diet. Lost 5kg. 15 to go. Pretty standard?

• posted by Paul Davies
    on

Also anyone know how to print or save the recipes on the site?

• posted by RozyDozy
    on

Hi Paul,
    I just highlight the details and copy/paste into a Word document.

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Hi I just copy and paste into a Word document than print off : )

Please log in or register to post a reply.