A close shave with mindfulness

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by JulesMaigret
    on

As part of my New Year’s Resolution I have ditched the cartridge razor for a more traditional safety razor. Shaving now takes about three times as long (10-15 mins every morning) but it is a relaxing ritual, involving pre-shave, slow careful saving then moisturising.

I get some time to myself, a close shave and save money – what’s not to like?

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Would that work on my legs. Seriously though, I have done 2 mindfulness courses through FutureLearn (one better than other) and have downloaded some meditation and find it is a great help for putting things into perspective and enjoyed the moment.

• posted by JulesMaigret
    on

Black and Decker power sander? 😉

Just taking some time to “stand and stare” seems to be so good for general well-being. I was sat in a bar in Bilbao watching a guy slice Jamon Serrano and without knowing I spent 35 minutes merely admiring the skill and left in an amazingly relaxed state.

Please log in or register to post a reply.