8lb down 5 days in

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Happyhel35
    on

I have lost a lot of water weight!!!!

• posted by On a mission
    on

Well done H – a great start

• posted by Esnecca
    on

Great news, Happyhel. Be sure you’re getting enough salt to keep your electrolytes in balance as you shed water and glycogen. A tablespoon of apple cider vinegar (the cloudy unrefined kind) in a glass of water is good for that too.

• posted by Happyhel35
    on

I have been adding extra salt to food, eating cheese, and olives.. do you think that’s enough Enescca? Ps i bought maldon salts today. Amazing. Brilliant recommendation.

• posted by alliecat
    on

Excellent Happy! This is what is suppose to happen. Keep your hydration up! 🙂

• posted by Happyhel35
    on

Thanks Alliecat, I’m a bit alarmed at how quicky it has happened – like what well happen next week? Will it stop? Im panicking I’m going to go into a huge plateau!! Xx

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Happy I am in my second week now and I am still losing, well except my tiny blip this morning, but I am putting it down to the downstairs movements, but now I have been three times today! Sorry I know it is gross but it has an effect if you can’t get rid of it🤣 I have lost over a stone already. You have got this and it is going to work. But like Allie has said to me a few times it is a lot to take in, mistakes will be made but we have the tools and we are in control. You are doing amazingly. Just enjoy watching that weight discard. 💞🦜

• posted by Happyhel35
    on

Thanks birdy. Can i ask how much you have to lose? I was aiming for 2stone tagging me to roughly 11st5 but in reality i just don’t know as i have never been less than 12st for 12 years.
    Im so trying to trust the plan and go with it… my all saboteuring brain keeps whispering “this can’t possibly work” but that’s what happens after a life of weight watchers!!! Xxx

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Happy I know where you are coming from on the little brain tugs about this not working, as I have them too. My brain says “do you really think this is working?” My answer is yes as my clothes and scales are showing so😄. I have a lot of weight to discard, I was 18stone the heaviest I had been in a long while, although my heaviest was 19stone. I would like to get to 13 stone but if I go to 12 or 11 I will be happy. I am worried about looking older though🤣. I think you will be ok if you go lower than 12. You discard to where you feel comfortable, if that is 12 then go into maintaining, if when you look and think nah I want to be a little bit smaller then continue on the 800😉. When I am happy with my look And fit into a size I am happy with that is when I will go into maintenance. The problem I have and I am sure many others is that the weight they want to get to the haven’t seen in a long time, so I and them won’t know what it look likes until we get there🤣. Does that make sense? I don’t know what 13 stone looks like on me as I can’t remember that far back🤣. I think I was 19. Birdy💞🦜

• posted by alliecat
    on

Hi again, Happy! In the first 7-10 days, the scales reward us with a lot of positive feedback. After that, we get down to
    the harder work of burning fat, getting our bodies into fat burning mode (ketosis), and examining our macros and making
    appropriate tweaks to deliver a positive weight loss result. As we say here so often, weight loss isn’t linear, and some-
    times the scales remain unchanging, but inches have been lost. Prepare yourself for that 🙂 Try not to compare your
    results with others here. We all react differently, and some of us are fast losers and some are not. Advance planning
    and perseverence are the key. Believe in yourself always, and you will get to wherever you wish to be 🙂 🙂 🙂

• posted by Happyhel35
    on

Thank you Allie….i am trying not to over think things and worry. However as i have been reading and researching I’m now so immersed In all this that’s all I’m thinking about!!!!

Is it not possible I’m in ketosis already or is it too early?
    Xxx

Please log in or register to post a reply.